RULES OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
REGULATIONS FOR PROVISION OF SERVICES BY ELECTRONIC MEANS FOR WHOLESALE CUSTOMERS
(applicable from 01.08.2023)
Regulations in force before this date can be found here.
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- These Regulations constitute the regulations of providing services by electronic means within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on providing services by electronic means (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 144, item 1204 as amended).
- TThe online store at www.b2b.seartgroup.com is operated by SEART GROUP sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Kotlice, Kotlice 103, 26- 020 Chmielnik, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Kielce X Economic Department of the National Court Register under number 1035186, with share capital equal to PLN 200,000, NIP: 6572978750, REGON: 525261895, hereinafter referred to as: b2b.seartgroup.com.
- The services provided by b2b.seartgroup.com
- by electronic means are: account service, address book and order history. These services are provided free of charge.
- The use of the account service is necessary to conclude a distance contract of sale or contract for work. The user using the aforementioned services does not receive access to goods that would not be available to third parties.
- To use the address book service and the order history service you need to create an account. You can start and stop using these services at any time.
- In order to use the services provided by b2b.seartgroup.com electronically, it is required to have Internet access and a properly configured e-mail account.
II. CREATING AN ACCOUNT
- In order to use the account service, the user has to choose the "Go to registration" option located on the Shop's website and fill in the registration form. Upon completion of the registration, the User receives a summary of account data at the e-mail address provided by him. The account service is provided from the time of receipt of the above e-mail. The account service enables giving opinions on goods and using other services provided electronically by b2b.seartgroup.com.
- Access to the User's account is protected by a password which may not be disclosed to third parties. The choice of the password is made by the User. The User may change the access password at any time.
- The User decides on his own what content he distributes using the account service and is responsible for it. For this purpose, b2b.seartgroup.com provides the User only with its ICT resources.
III. CONTENT PROVIDED BY THE USER
- When using services provided electronically, the user is obliged to comply with these regulations and the provisions of Polish law.
- The user may not, when using the above services provided by b2b.seartgroup.com:
- distribute third parties' personal data and images without the necessary authorisation required by law,
- include commercial, marketing information, both verbal and sound content and images of an advertising or promotional nature,
- infringe the personal rights of third parties,
- infringe personal and proprietary copyrights, industrial property rights, trade secrets belonging to b2b.seartgroup.com and third parties,
- uinclude verbal or audio content and images of an offensive nature or which constitute unlawful threats,
- violate good morals,
- provide unlawful content.
- A third party that has obtained information about a violation of the prohibitions indicated above by a User should notify b2b.seartgroup.com thereof by sending an e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address Kotlice 103, 26-020 Chmielnik.
IV. ACCOUNT DELETION
- The user may terminate the agreement for provision of the account and other services specified in these terms and conditions at any time, without giving any reason, by deleting the account. In order to delete the account it is sufficient to send an e-mail to b2b.seartgroup.com requesting deletion of the account. The account shall be deleted immediately or after the orders assigned to it are realised. When the account is deleted, the address book service and order history cannot be used. When the account is deleted, all the user data is removed from the database, including the e-mail address.
- It is not possible to recreate a deleted account.
- b2b.seartgroup.com may terminate the account service agreement if the User breaches the provisions of these Regulations. .
- The termination is made by e-mail sent to the e-mail address indicated by the User in the account settings. After 14 days from sending the e-mail, b2b.seartgroup.com shall delete the User's account, unless b2b.seartgroup.com is obliged to delete the User's account earlier by virtue of a decision, order, judgment or other ruling of a competent state authority.
In order to file a complaint regarding electronic services,b2b.seartgroup.com shall be contacted via e-mail or telephone. When submitting a complaint, the ordering party's first and last name or company name, order number, description of the subject of the complaint and the request must be specified. Complaints shall be processed within 14 days of their receipt at the latest.
VI. INFORMATION ON HAZARDS AND SAFEGUARDS
- b2b.seartgroup.com informs that owning an e-mail account and using the Internet may involve the possibility:
- receiving so-called spam, i.e. unsolicited advertising information from entities other than b2b.seartgroup.com and independent of it
- receipt of messages from other entities infected with computer viruses (malware), Internet worms (worm) capable of self-replication
- receipt of spyware messages from other organisations,
- receipt of fraudulent e-mails from other parties with software designed to steal passwords and sensitive personal data
- exposure to computer programmes used for the unlawful acquisition of information (sniffing)
- intrusion by others of illicit devices allowing unauthorised access, exposure to cryptanalysis by others,
- exposure to other programs that damage the User's operating system, download personal data or otherwise harm the User.
- b2b.seartgroup.com uses antivirus software on computers used for providing electronic services and accepting orders from Users to prevent the threats indicated in section 20
- b2b.seartgroup.comin contacts with the User uses only e-mail addresses indicated on its website. Therefore, it is not recommended to open e-mails purporting to be from b2b.seartgroup.com with a different e-mail address.
- b2b.seartgroup.com does not send the User any links to websites other than its own or those used for processing the User's orders or providing electronic services.
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The User's personal data are protected in accordance with the Data Protection Policy of the b2b.seartgroup.com shop.
- The competent court for disputes arising from electronic services shall be the court having jurisdiction over the place of business of b2b.seartgroup.com.
- The User may also use out-of-court complaint resolution (mediation, arbitration) and claim procedures. Notwithstanding the above, the User who is entitled to this right may seek assistance of a municipal (district) consumer ombudsman. All necessary information in this respect can be obtained from the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection at: www.uokik.gov.pl.
- Amendments to the Regulations apply only to those Users who place an order after the amendment comes into force. Amendments to the Regulations become effective seven days after they have been posted on the b2b.seartgroup.com website.
- Users who placed an order before the change came into force are subject to the unchanged terms and conditions as they were before the change. However, such users may declare that they want the new version of the terms and conditions to apply to them, in which case the parties shall unanimously amend the sales contract or the contract for specific work which binds them.
- To the extent not covered by these Rules and Regulations, the Data Protection Policy of the b2b.seartgroup.com shop, the Rules and Regulations of the b2b.seartgroup.com Wooden Furniture shop and the provisions of Polish law, in particular the Act of 23 April 1964 - Civil Code (consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2020, item 1740), the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws 2020, item 287), the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2019, item 1781), the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2020, item 344).
- On the basis of Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013, we inform you that a platform for online dispute resolution between consumers and traders at EU level (ODR platform) is available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. The ODR platform is a one-stop-shop website for consumers and traders seeking to resolve out-of-court a dispute concerning contractual obligations arising from an online sales or service contract.